The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology was founded on August1, 1974, as the National Taiwan Institute of Technology (NTIT). It was the first higher education institution of its kind within our nation’s technical and vocational education system. By extending this system to the highest level, this new school was intended to meet the need created by our rapid economic and industrial development for highly trained bachelor’s degree-level engineers and managers. In 1979 and 1982, NTIT added master’s and doctoral programs, respectively.
- 2020 Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 24 worldwide in the QS Top 50 Under 50.
- 2019 Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 49 in the QS University Rankings Asia.
- 2019 Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 61 in the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings.
- 2019 Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 76 in the Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings.
- 2019 Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 93 globally in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings
- 2019 Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 42 in the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings.
- Taiwan Tech is ranked No. 6 in the Global View Monthly Best University Rankings in Taiwan and ranked No. 1 among the technological universities.
- Taiwan Tech students are ranked No. 3 among Taiwanese universities and No. 1 among technology-based universities in the Global View Monthly survey on Most-preferred Students among Taiwanese Enterprises 2018.
ISTTS and NTUST agree to facilitate the admission of qualified students from one university to the other for the purpose of enrolling in undergraduate and graduate programs, and in the case of advanced graduate students, participating in research.
In collaboration between ISTTS Informatics Department and NTUST Department offer Bachelor-Master scholarship where student will take 4 years in ISTTS (S1-Informatics Department) and 2 yeas in NTUST (Master Degree in NTUST)
For more information you can visit http://beasiswaln.stts.edu/