Sun Moon University is located at the center of Tangjung Crystal Valley and Asan New City, in the central region of Korea. Our University is equipped with a beautiful campus, excellent faculty members and state-of-the-art educational facilities. Also, our university is closest to the KTX (Korean Express Train) Cheonan-Asan Station. By ensuring a 40% room occupancy rate for registered students in the dormitory, Sun Moon provides the conditions for students to concentrate on their studies in a peaceful environment.
Sun Moon University makes every effort to nurture young leaders with sound character and morality to lead the 21st century. In addition to character education, Sun Moon is committed to professional education equipped with the languages and technologies that are essential prerequisites for leading the global community. We also offer internship programs to strengthen industrial &academic cooperation with local businesses in an effort to broaden the window of opportunity for employment of our graduates.
This University is dedicated to support students through an abundant and diverse scholarship system, an excellent educational environment, a differentiated education system and the solid support of an educational foundation greater than other universities. These all contribute to a bright future for Sun Moon University.
STTS and Sun Moon University agree to collaborate in several areas, such as:
- Development of joint courses and education programs.
- Exchange of credits.
- Exchange of graduate and undergraduate students for study and research.
- Exchange of professors and researchers for research, lectures and discussions.
- Exchange of information including exchange of library materials and research publications.
- Joint conferences, seminar and workshops.
- Joint student activities.
- Joint use of equipment, facilities and resources